Pregnancy massage Therapy is a soothing and natural treatment for the swelling, muscle tension, and general discomfort associated with pregnancy. Registered Massage Therapists (RMTs) use unique techniques to decrease muscle spasm related to postural changes and ligament laxity, as well as to improve circulation and drainage.
Have a More Comfortable Pregnancy with Massage Therapy
Improved circulation, relaxed muscles, and a calmed nervous system are all benefits of Prenatal Massage
- Alleviation of muscular discomforts, such as cramping, tightening, stiffness, and tension
- Improved elimination of waste products in the lymphatic and circulatory systems, which combats fatigue and increases energy
- Relief of swelling in hands, feet and ankles
- Increased circulation which means a decreased load on the heart and helps keep blood pressure in check
- Clearing of lactic acid build up that causes muscle fatigue
- Increaseed local and general blood circulation, meaning greater vitality and less fatigue for the mother and better nourishment for the baby.
- Better sleep and decreased anxiety thanks to soothing effect on nervous system